  • carljgzkfriends
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
      http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
    • maturerbggirl
      Message 2 of 20 , May 20, 2011
        http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
      • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 20 , May 20, 2011
          Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

          Tod

          Message 4 of 20 , May 21, 2011
            Tod,

            The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
            what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
            was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
            your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
            e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

            If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
            join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

            Best,

            Eleanor

            Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

            Tod

          • dswxhjew
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
              http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm