My Interest

  • grhalejr@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      I am descended from people who seemed to be confused as to whether they
      wanted to be in Scotland or Ulster, as listed below:

      Major Joh Reid b. abt 1574, Scotland
      General Andrew Reid b. abt 1600, Ireland; m. Magdelena McDowell
      Alexander Reid b. 1647, Ireland
      Andrew Reid, b. 1668 County Down, Ireland; d. bef 1751,
      Virginia
      Alexander Reid, b. 1698/1700, Fochabers, Scotland; d. 11
      Jan 1775,
      Rowan, North Carolina: m.
      Margaret McKay (Kay?)
      Captain Samuel Reid b. 8 July 1728, Ulster, Ireland;
      d. abt 1810,
      Putnam Co., GA; m. Agnes Nancy McKay

      Any information on any of these people will be appreciated greatly.

      Gordon Reid Hale
      Grand Prairie, Texas