Re: Response to [ScottishWarPrisoners] Money Maker! (as seen on TV)

  • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
      I agree with those complaining of the misuse of our site. My E Mail has
      constant messages about services for hire. I use my message icon to put on a
      block on each one who sends me unsolicited information. That happens about
      four times a day. It is unfortunate that so many take advantage of a good
      genealogy site by trying to get free ads for themselves. Maybe if all of us
      contact our local representative to complain it will help?? Also answer each
      of those with a good tongue lashing. Ginny Keefer
      God Bless America !!!!