  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
    • carljgzkfriends
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
        http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
      • maturerbggirl
        Message 3 of 20 , May 20 5:43 PM
          http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
        • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 20 , May 20 7:31 PM
            Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

            Tod

            Message 5 of 20 , May 21 1:31 PM
              Tod,

              The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
              what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
              was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
              your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
              e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

              If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
              join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

              Best,

              Eleanor

              Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

              Tod

            • dswxhjew
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm