Trying to locate an ancestor who was POW from Battle of Preston or Worcester

  • Cathy Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the POWs who were taken in the battles of Preston and Worcester? I am trying to find John Tillery, who was a POW from one of these battles, and sold as an indentured servant and sent to a tobacco plantation in Virginia. I need to find records, but I cannot find anything!