  • matchejlifriends
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
      http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
    • newyofriend
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
      • carljgzkfriends
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
          http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
        • maturerbggirl
          Message 4 of 20 , May 20, 2011
            http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
          • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 20 , May 20, 2011
              Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

              Tod

              Message 6 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                Tod,

                The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                Best,

                Eleanor

                Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                Tod

              • dswxhjew
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                  http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm