  • matchbgxfriends
    Message 1 of 20 , May 30, 2009
    • matchejlifriends
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
        http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
      • newyofriend
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8 4:47 AM
        • carljgzkfriends
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
            http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
          • maturerbggirl
            Message 5 of 20 , May 20, 2011
              http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
            • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                Tod

                Message 7 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                  Tod,

                  The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                  what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                  was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                  your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                  e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                  If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                  join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                  Best,

                  Eleanor

                  Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                  Tod

                • dswxhjew
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                    http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm