Money Maker! (as seen on TV)

  • a j
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
      DO NOT DELETE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS. THIS IS A ONE
      TIME MAILING.
      This program is for real. And it works no matter which
      country you live in (read the testimonials at the end
      of this message). Read on and you will be convinced.
      It would only take 2 minutes.

      Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

      AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
      Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
      from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
      Dollars expense one time

      Step by Step Instructions are enclosed to insure your
      success with this program. Please take the 2 minutes
      it takes to read this letter.

      THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

      BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

      Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
      This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
      news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
      the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
      devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
      program described below, to see if it really can make
      people money. The show also investigated whether or
      not the program was legal.

      Their findings proved once and for all that there are
      ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in
      the program and if people can -follow the simple
      instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks
      with only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT
      INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
      ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

      You are supplying information for a small fee- People
      will request from you copies of all reports many times
      over. This is a cash business better than a Mc ee
      D.!!!!!
      Each report will give you the information you will
      need to succeed.

      This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this
      profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
      before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
      finally joined just to see what one could expect in
      return for the minimal effort and money required. To
      my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21
      weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort
      Lee, New Jersey.

      Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been
      around for a long time but I never believed in it. But
      one day when I received this again in the mail I
      decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
      instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
      started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
      but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
      $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
      re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00
      and I am playing it again. The key to success in this
      program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
      anything.'' More testimonials later but first,

      ================ PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE
      REFERENCE ==========

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
      5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
      following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
      DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

      ================
      Order all 5 reports shown on the list below
      =================

      For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
      THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to
      the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the
      report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
      ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

      ===
      When you place your order, make sure you order each of
      the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you
      can save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR
      TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

      ===
      Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each
      of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals.
      Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
      for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
      order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
      reports and keep it on your desk in case something
      happen to your computer.

      ===
      IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who
      are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
      the list, in any way other than what is instructed
      below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose out
      on majority of your profits. Once you understand the
      way this works, you will also see how it does not work
      if you change it. Remember, this method has been
      tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People
      have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
      five thinking they could get all the money. But it
      does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried
      to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try
      to change anything other than what is instructed.
      Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember,
      honesty reaps the reward!!!

      1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
      advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
      person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through
      the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

      2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
      REPORT # 5.

      3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
      REPORT # 4.

      4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
      REPORT # 3.

      5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
      REPORT # 2

      6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
      Position.

      PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
      ACCURATELY!

      **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list
      of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE
      ANY OTHER CHANGES.

      Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose
      any data. To assist you with marketing your business
      on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will
      provide you with invaluable marketing information
      which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where
      to find thousands of free classified ads and much
      more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture
      going:
      METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

      Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
      how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
      send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume
      that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
      response could be much better but lets just say it is
      only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
      thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
      Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
      e-mails.

      With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
      report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out
      5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those
      50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.

      That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

      Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 500,000 e-mails.
      The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #
      3.

      Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
      The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report
      #4.

      Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
      The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
      # 5
      THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half
      million).

      Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +
      2..... $500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.....
      $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

      NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
      OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
      CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

      REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
      ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
      a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even
      one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
      more? There are over 150 million people on the
      Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many
      people will do just that, and more!

      METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
      Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
      there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
      Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily
      get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
      with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.
      For every $5 you receive, all you must
      do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it.
      Always provide same day service on all orders.

      This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
      with your name and address on it, will be prompt
      because they can not advertise until they receive the
      report.

      ====================== AVAILABLE
      REPORTS====================

      ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
      Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
      Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed
      by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one
      of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME
      of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
      and your name and postal address.

      PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
      REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
      Free on the Net''
      Order Report # 1 from:

      Tess U. Santos
      1-7 Row House Rawis
      Don Bosco, Tondo Manila
      Philippines 1012

      REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
      e-mail on the Net''
      Order Report # 2 from :

      Auralyn Joy
      2262 Road 3
      San Andres Bukid
      Manila City
      Philippines 1017

      REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on
      the net''
      Order Report # 3 from:

      Kris H. Webber
      Sankt Hansgade 24,3th.
      Copenhagen 2200
      Denmark

      REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing
      MLM & the Net''
      Order Report # 4 from:

      J Profit
      P.O.Box 38333
      Greensboro,NC 27438-8333
      USA

      REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR
      FREE''
      Order Report # 5 from:

      Bianca Elaine
      c/o Dante Ferrer
      88 Maginoo St., Cor. Lacson St.
      Magsaysay Village,
      Tondo Manila
      Philippines

      $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

      Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

      === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
      Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
      until you do.

      === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
      after that you should receive 100 orders or more for
      REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or
      sending e-mails until you do.

      === Once you have received 100 or more orders for
      Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
      already working for you, and the cash will continue to
      roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time
      your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
      in front of a different report.

      You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
      report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
      GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
      START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
      the income you can generate from this business !!!

      FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
      PROGRAM:
      You have just received information that can give you
      financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO
      RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
      more money in the next few weeks and months than you
      have ever imagined.

      Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
      Do Not change it in anyway. It works exceedingly well
      as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
      exciting report after you have put your name and
      address in Report #1 and moved others to #2
      ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
      you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails
      and your name will be on every one of them. Remember
      though, the more you send out the more potential
      customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
      you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
      to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU
      NOW!

      ==================== MORE
      TESTIMONIALS======================

      '' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
      Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
      Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
      received this program I grumbled to Jody about
      receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
      thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
      percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
      Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few
      days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
      merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I
      told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
      the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
      total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
      shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell
      Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
      '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several
      weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan.
      But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
      investment was so little that there was just no way
      that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
      money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my
      medium size post office box crammed with orders. I
      made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
      about this deal is that it does not matter where
      people live. There simply isn't a better investment
      with a faster return and so big''. Dan Sondstrom,
      Alberta, Canada
      '' I had received this program before. I deleted it,
      but later I wondered if I should have given it a try.
      Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
      copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
      someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
      came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
      more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
      came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
      '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
      easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
      simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
      money started to come in. My first month I made $
      20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash
      count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to
      internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

      ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
      TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

      If you have any questions of the legality of this
      program, contact the Office of Associate Director for
      Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau
      of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
      ============================THE
      END=========================

      ***
      This message is in compliance with U.S. Federal
      requirements for commercial e-mail proposed in Bill
      S.630 CAN SPAM Act of 2001 Section 5, Paragraph (a),
      (3), and Section 5, Paragraph (5)(c) passed by the
      107th>U.S. Senate and cannot be considered SPAM since
      it includes both a physical mailing address and remove
      mechanism.
      ***

      This is a one time mailing - do not reply to this
      email. We use mail opt-in list provided by Internet
      Marketing Services. Our list come from E-mat-contest-
      and other resources- If our mailing found you and
      offended you in any way please except our apologies.

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • a j

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
          How dare you use an interest group for personal gain. Unsubscribe
          yourself immediately!