  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
    • matchbgxfriends
      Message 2 of 20 , May 30, 2009
      • matchejlifriends
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
          http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
        • newyofriend
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
          • carljgzkfriends
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
              http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
            • maturerbggirl
              Message 6 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
              • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                  Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                  Tod

                  Message 8 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                    Tod,

                    The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                    what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                    was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                    your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                    e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                    If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                    join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                    Best,

                    Eleanor

                    Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                    Tod

                  • dswxhjew
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                      http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm