  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
      http://hellsfire2.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
    • newyofriend
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
      • matchbgxfriends
        Message 3 of 20 , May 30 10:29 PM
        • matchejlifriends
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
            http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
          • newyofriend
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
            • carljgzkfriends
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
                http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
              • maturerbggirl
                Message 7 of 20 , May 20 5:43 PM
                  http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 20 7:31 PM
                    Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                    Tod

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 21 1:31 PM
                      Tod,

                      The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                      what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                      was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                      your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                      e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                      If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                      join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                      Best,

                      Eleanor

                      Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                      Tod

                    • dswxhjew
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                        http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm