  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 14, 2008
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 16, 2008
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 2, 2008
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 28, 2008
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 18, 2008
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 30, 2009
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
                      • carljgzkfriends
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
                          http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                        • maturerbggirl
                          Message 12 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                            http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                          • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                              Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                              Tod

                              Message 14 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                                Tod,

                                The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                                what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                                was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                                your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                                e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                                If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                                join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                                Best,

                                Eleanor

                                Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                Tod

                              • dswxhjew
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                                  http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm