  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 13, 2008
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 14, 2008
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 16, 2008
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 2, 2008
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 28, 2008
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 18, 2008
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 10 7:41 PM
                    Message 9 of 20 , May 30, 2009
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
                        • carljgzkfriends
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 26 1:16 PM
                            http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                          • maturerbggirl
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                              http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                            • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                              Message 14 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                                Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                Tod

                                Message 15 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                                  Tod,

                                  The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                                  what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                                  was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                                  your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                                  e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                                  If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                                  join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                                  Best,

                                  Eleanor

                                  Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                  Tod

                                • dswxhjew
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                                    http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm