  • girlaqgblog
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 24, 2008
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 13, 2008
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 14, 2008
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 16, 2008
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 2, 2008
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 28, 2008
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 18, 2008
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
                      Message 10 of 20 , May 30 10:29 PM
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
                          • carljgzkfriends
                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
                              http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                            • maturerbggirl
                              Message 14 of 20 , May 20 5:43 PM
                                http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                              • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                                Message 15 of 20 , May 20 7:31 PM
                                  Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                  Tod

                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 21 1:31 PM
                                    Tod,

                                    The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                                    what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                                    was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                                    your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                                    e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                                    If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                                    join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                                    Best,

                                    Eleanor

                                    Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                    Tod

                                  • dswxhjew
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                                      http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm