  • newyofriend
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2008
      http://nedarbay.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2008
        Please take us off your network. ScottishWarPrisoners is an organization and we aren't appropriate for a network.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 24, 2008
          http://aderynsk.zoomshare.com/files/newmessage.htm
        • newyofriend
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 13, 2008
            http://lisahottiee.blogspot.com
          • newyofriend
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 14, 2008
              http://lovelykinds.bravehost.com
            • newyofriend
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 16 6:05 PM
                http://metaleden.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
              • newyofriend
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2008
                  http://zoylover.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
                • mxhwdhft
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 28, 2008
                    http://cowgirls.byethost17.com/chat.htm
                  • newyofriend
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 18, 2008
                      http://okmerider.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
                    • newyofriend
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
                        http://hellsfire2.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
                      • newyofriend
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
                        • matchbgxfriends
                          Message 12 of 20 , May 30, 2009
                          • matchejlifriends
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
                              http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
                            • newyofriend
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8 4:47 AM
                              • carljgzkfriends
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
                                  http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                                • maturerbggirl
                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                                    http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                                  • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                                    Message 17 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                                      Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                      Tod

                                      Message 18 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                                        Tod,

                                        The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                                        what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                                        was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                                        your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                                        e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                                        If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                                        join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                                        Best,

                                        Eleanor

                                        Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                        Tod

                                      • dswxhjew
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                                          http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm