Covenanter Theology

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
      There is a remnant of us that follow the Covenanter Theology.
      I invite you all to come, as it may be of some interest to you???

      I've noticed that things have been quiet here for a time....

      God bless,
      David Pryor
    • S. McClintock
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12 11:37 AM
        --- In ScottishWarPrisoners@y..., "Dave" <mojomomoney@y...> wrote:
        > There is a remnant of us that follow the Covenanter Theology.
        > I invite you all to come, as it may be of some interest to you???

        I was surprised to see this post. If any of your are interested, Mr.
        Pryor no longer has that group. There are some who took up the
        banner. They are under the group "covenanters." (FYI)

        SMc
      • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13 11:15 AM
          I missed something here. Can you tell me what that E Mail was about please.
          Thanx, Ginny Keefer

          God Bless America !!!!