I would like to invite you to join my circle of friends.

  • morelamo2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      I would like to invite you to join my circle of friends on
      http://meetinggreen.tripod.com/ - the best of its kind in the world.
      We are the the first, largest and most trusted dating circle for green
      singles and progressive members in the world!

      By joining my network, you can

      1. Find people in my or others' circles who share your interests.
      2. Post or read forums.
      3. Create / read blog / news.
      4. Add favorite videos or enjoy latest interesting videos.
      5. Find out how popular you are.

      If you are single and looking for a relationship or a date this is the
      right place. -- Welcome to join us:http://meetinggreen.tripod.com/. Im
      single and looking for someone so if there's any women looking i'm
      also free or you can find someone that suits you. I wanna make more
      friends here. I would love to get to know you. Come on in if you're
      single. Have fun!!!