  • matchajzfriends
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 8, 2008
      http://maketqgirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm
    • newyofriend
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2008
        http://nedarbay.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2008
          Please take us off your network. ScottishWarPrisoners is an organization and we aren't appropriate for a network.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 24, 2008
            http://aderynsk.zoomshare.com/files/newmessage.htm
          • newyofriend
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 13, 2008
              http://lisahottiee.blogspot.com
            • newyofriend
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 14, 2008
                http://lovelykinds.bravehost.com
              • newyofriend
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 16, 2008
                  http://metaleden.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
                • newyofriend
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2008
                    http://zoylover.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
                  • mxhwdhft
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 28, 2008
                      http://cowgirls.byethost17.com/chat.htm
                    • newyofriend
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 18, 2008
                        http://okmerider.topcities.com/girlfriend.htm
                      • newyofriend
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 16, 2009
                          http://hellsfire2.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
                        • newyofriend
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 10, 2009
                          • matchbgxfriends
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 30, 2009
                            • matchejlifriends
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jun 25, 2009
                                http://onshine.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
                              • newyofriend
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 8, 2009
                                • carljgzkfriends
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 26, 2011
                                    http://passionup.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                                  • maturerbggirl
                                    Message 17 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                                      http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
                                    • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
                                      Message 18 of 20 , May 20, 2011
                                        Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                        Tod

                                        Message 19 of 20 , May 21, 2011
                                          Tod,

                                          The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
                                          what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
                                          was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
                                          your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
                                          e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

                                          If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
                                          join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

                                          Best,

                                          Eleanor

                                          Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

                                          Tod

                                        • dswxhjew
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
                                            http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm