Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • melisarsocial
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      I'm putting together my social calendar today.Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisabasocial.googlepages.com/social.htm

      Thanks for your help!

      MELISA ANN
    • RICHARD
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        --- In ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com, "melisarsocial"
        <melisarsocial@...> wrote:

        > I'm putting together my social calendar today.Could you please click
        on the link below and complete your data for me?
        > http://melisabasocial.googlepages.com/social.htm
        >
        > Thanks for your help!
        >
        > MELISA ANN

        Why would this site be blocked?