RE: [ScottishWarPrisoners] New Scottish War Prisoners group formed

  • Leila Boyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2007
      A quick question: Since the new group and the old one both say
      [ScottishWarPrisoners] in the subject line, how can I tell which to delete
      without opening the email from the Pretenders (that's a Scottish history
      joke, get it?) Or should I try to unsubscribe to the other one? Will that
      work?

      Leila

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8, 2007
        Leila,

        In the subject line, the new group has underscores and
        no caps: scottish_war_prisoners.
        The old group is all one word: ScottishWarPrisoners.

        Love your Scottish pretenders joke!

        When you have joined the new group you could
        unsubscribe to the old. I will stay a member of the
        old group. If any real messages come to it, I'll
        forward them to the new group.

        Eleanor

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 11, 2007
          Thank you, Teresa!