Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] New Scottish War Prisoners group formed

  • TODD KERRY BRANDOFF
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2007
      Eleanor,
      I thought I did subscribe to the new list. Can you check it for me?
      Thanks, Kerry

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8, 2007
        A quick question: Since the new group and the old one both say
        [ScottishWarPrisoners] in the subject line, how can I tell which to delete
        without opening the email from the Pretenders (that's a Scottish history
        joke, get it?) Or should I try to unsubscribe to the other one? Will that
        work?

        Leila

        _____

        You're welcome! This is such an interesting group,
        I've always enjoyed the discussions, so I am glad that
        I'm able to help it survive.

        But you do have to join it; you aren't automatically a
        member. So respond to the invitation e-mail (if you
        got it) Or send an e-mail to:

        scottish_war_ <mailto:scottish_war_prisoners-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

        --- TODD KERRY BRANDOFF <kerry1947@msn. <mailto:kerry1947%40msn.com> com>
        wrote:

        > Eleanor,
        > Thanks SO much for starting this group again. I hope
        > it
        > will get going!!
        > Kerry
        > descendent of Robert Abernethy

        ScottishWarPrisoner <mailto:ScottishWarPrisoners%40yahoogroups.com>
        s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ScottishWarPrisoner
        > The new Scottish War Prisoners group has been
        > formed!
        > Its e-mail address is

        scottish_war_ <mailto:scottish_war_prisoners%40yahoogroups.com>
        prisoners@yahoogroups.com>.

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 8, 2007
          Leila,

          In the subject line, the new group has underscores and
          no caps: scottish_war_prisoners.
          The old group is all one word: ScottishWarPrisoners.

          Love your Scottish pretenders joke!

          When you have joined the new group you could
          unsubscribe to the old. I will stay a member of the
          old group. If any real messages come to it, I'll
          forward them to the new group.

          Eleanor

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 11, 2007
            Thank you, Teresa!