Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Jmeinatmoffat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2000
      Please unsubscribe me from this list

      Thanks
    • Lucille A Richmond
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 15, 2001
        Ginny:

        At the end of the booklet the following appears:

        'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical Society, October, 1927.
        This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'

        I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525.

        Lucille

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
          Well, did it mention Robert Abernathy or not? I do not want to chase all
          over looking for a pamphlet that does not even mention him. I only asked you
          because you were looking for others. Thank you. Ginny K.
          Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year

          > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
          >
          > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
          Historical Society, October, 1927.
          > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
          >
          > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
          Virginia 26525.

          > Lucille

        • Lucille A Richmond
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
            I have sent three messages now saying that it does NOT mention anyone
            resembling an Abernathy! Sorry if these messages are getting confusing, but
            there seem to be a lot of folks asking for their ancestors to be looked up.

            Lucille

            > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
            >
            > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
            Historical Society, October, 1927.
            > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
            >
            > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
            Virginia 26525.

            > Lucille

          • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
              Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
              listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
              confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Ellis1992@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
                In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
                cwrichmond@... writes:

                > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
                >
                > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
                > Society, October, 1927.
                > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
                >
                > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
                > Virginia 26525.
                >
                > Lucille

                I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
                yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

                Kathleen Ellis
                Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)