Find them here

  • steelie-mcmath631@quackgoesit.info
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.geocities.com/lepkelynnett6473 my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)