Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2000
      Ginny, there was no author's name on the booklet; it is copyrighted by
      Unicorn, Ltd., and can be ordered from: Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton
      Mills, West Virginia 26525. Good luck with your research.

      Lucille Richmond

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 12, 2000
        Please unsubscribe me from this list

        Thanks
      • Lucille A Richmond
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 15, 2001
          Ginny:

          At the end of the booklet the following appears:

          'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical Society, October, 1927.
          This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'

          I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525.

          Lucille

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
            Well, did it mention Robert Abernathy or not? I do not want to chase all
            over looking for a pamphlet that does not even mention him. I only asked you
            because you were looking for others. Thank you. Ginny K.
            Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year

            > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
            >
            > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
            Historical Society, October, 1927.
            > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
            >
            > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
            Virginia 26525.

            > Lucille

          • Lucille A Richmond
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
              I have sent three messages now saying that it does NOT mention anyone
              resembling an Abernathy! Sorry if these messages are getting confusing, but
              there seem to be a lot of folks asking for their ancestors to be looked up.

              Lucille

              > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
              >
              > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
              Historical Society, October, 1927.
              > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
              >
              > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
              Virginia 26525.

              > Lucille

            • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
                Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
                listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
                confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Ellis1992@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
                  In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
                  cwrichmond@... writes:

                  > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
                  >
                  > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
                  > Society, October, 1927.
                  > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
                  >
                  > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
                  > Virginia 26525.
                  >
                  > Lucille

                  I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
                  yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

                  Kathleen Ellis
                  Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)