Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
      Lucille, do you have the author's name and place to order from please? Ginny
      Keefer
    • Lucille A Richmond
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 12, 2000
        Ginny, there was no author's name on the booklet; it is copyrighted by
        Unicorn, Ltd., and can be ordered from: Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton
        Mills, West Virginia 26525. Good luck with your research.

        Lucille Richmond

      • Jmeinatmoffat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 12, 2000
          Please unsubscribe me from this list

          Thanks
        • Lucille A Richmond
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 15, 2001
            Ginny:

            At the end of the booklet the following appears:

            'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical Society, October, 1927.
            This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'

            I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525.

            Lucille

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
              Well, did it mention Robert Abernathy or not? I do not want to chase all
              over looking for a pamphlet that does not even mention him. I only asked you
              because you were looking for others. Thank you. Ginny K.
              Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year

              > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
              >
              > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
              Historical Society, October, 1927.
              > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
              >
              > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
              Virginia 26525.

              > Lucille

            • Lucille A Richmond
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
                I have sent three messages now saying that it does NOT mention anyone
                resembling an Abernathy! Sorry if these messages are getting confusing, but
                there seem to be a lot of folks asking for their ancestors to be looked up.

                Lucille

                > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
                >
                > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
                Historical Society, October, 1927.
                > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
                >
                > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
                Virginia 26525.

                > Lucille

              • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
                  Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
                  listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
                  confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Ellis1992@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
                    In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
                    cwrichmond@... writes:

                    > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
                    >
                    > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
                    > Society, October, 1927.
                    > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
                    >
                    > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
                    > Virginia 26525.
                    >
                    > Lucille

                    I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
                    yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

                    Kathleen Ellis
                    Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)