Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] JOHN COLQUHOUN, Prisoner at the Battle of Worceste...

  • CT000001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
      i too am very interested in the book. pls let the list know where & how
      much. also, did you find the website you were looking for?

      Laura Larsen gdaughter of Arbtus Cone
    • Lucille A Richmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
        Booklet does not give any details of the men's birth dates, etc., (I wish it
        did!) however it does tell the hardships they faced, and I found it very
        interesting.

        It is available at a nominal fee (I've forgotten exact figure) from:

        Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525