Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] JOHN COLQUHOUN, Prisoner at the Battle of Worcester, 1651/52.

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2000
      Chester, your John Colquohoun is mentioned in a booklet on Scots prisoners
      taken following the battles of Dunbar and Worcester. It is available from:

      Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525

      Lucille (Adams) Richmond

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2000
        My dear Lucille,

        How nice of you to take the time to send information to the old man who
        has been searching for his ancestor since 1985. Do you have the book at
        hand and if so, does it mention any information about his age or birth
        place?

        I had not heard of Scotpress so will try and locate it on the Internet.

        Respectfully,
        Chester H. Cowen {Cowing} de Colquhoun...
        Hernando, Citrus, Florida...
        cowen@...
        > Chester, your John Colquohoun is mentioned in a booklet on Scots prisoners
        > taken following the battles of Dunbar and Worcester. It is available
        from:

        > Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525
        >
        > Lucille (Adams) Richmond

      • cowen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2000
          Lucille has given me an excellent lead but the brighter folk have to lead
          the old & dumb! Where do I find it listed since I have their Internet Page:
          http://www.scotpress.com/
          Respectfully,
          Chester H. Cowen... cowen@...