Re: Neile Mackone

  • CT000001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2000
      --- In ScottishWarPrisoners@egroups.com, JennyCone@a... wrote:
      > Hello Jan and Other Listers,
      > I am very interested in Neile Mackone listed among the prisoners
      from the Battle of Worcester aboard the "John and Sarah" bound for
      New England in late 1651. A man of this name is in Isle of Wight, VA
      by 1680, and I have wondered if there is a connection.
      > Jan, are you a member of the Cone Research Group? A number of
      Daniel's line are part of this group.
      > Jennifer

      How can i get on the Daniel list? I am a direct descendent of
      Daniel "Mackhoe" Cone of E Haddam, CT via Edinburgh.

      Laura Larsen
      Ct000001@...