Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Officers captured at Dunbar

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      Eleanor Hall wrote:

      >Hello,
      >
      >I'm a new member, glad to have found you.
      >
      >Do you know about this list of officers captured at
      >Dunbar (at the bottom of the page)? If your ancestor
      >isn't on the list, don't give up as this is only a
      >small fraction of those who were captured.
      >
      >http://www.scan.org.uk/researchrtools/military.htm

      Is there any listing of the Scottish soldiers catured at
      Worcester,beyond some lists of men transprted to North America?

      bob gillis

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        In answer to Bob's question at the bottom:

        Bob,

        I don't know of any lists of prisoners other than the
        one I mentioned and the list of those who came on the
        ship John and Sarah in 1651. Does anyone know of other
        lists?

        Eleanor Hall