Officers captured at Dunbar

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm a new member, glad to have found you.

      Do you know about this list of officers captured at
      Dunbar (at the bottom of the page)? If your ancestor
      isn't on the list, don't give up as this is only a
      small fraction of those who were captured.

      http://www.scan.org.uk/researchrtools/military.htm

      Eleanor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        Eleanor Hall wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >I'm a new member, glad to have found you.
        >
        >Do you know about this list of officers captured at
        >Dunbar (at the bottom of the page)? If your ancestor
        >isn't on the list, don't give up as this is only a
        >small fraction of those who were captured.
        >
        >http://www.scan.org.uk/researchrtools/military.htm

        Is there any listing of the Scottish soldiers catured at
        Worcester,beyond some lists of men transprted to North America?

        bob gillis

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
          In answer to Bob's question at the bottom:

          Bob,

          I don't know of any lists of prisoners other than the
          one I mentioned and the list of those who came on the
          ship John and Sarah in 1651. Does anyone know of other
          lists?

          Eleanor Hall