nano nano

  • nuala-alexander753@ratsandmice.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Just received my Apple mp3 player in the mail, have to say i'm impressed. I'm especially happy because i didnt hand over a single dime for it, not one! Sorry for u guys who already got urs, but for thsoe interested this thing here http://www.hurryheredontmissout.com/poqhv is great. Got mine through these guys, recommend them to u all.