Family Tree Genealogy and Ancestry Research

  • txbeogbmiudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006
      Here¡¯s an example from my own family of what using just one of these
      simple techniques can help you discover:
      .I found out that one of my ancestors was a skilled craftsman who owned
      his own business ¨C now I knew where my carpentry skills came from.
      .I found out another had been a great opera singer who specialized in
      playing the villain¡¯s roles (I can¡¯t sing worth a lick -- I wonder
      what happened to that gene).
      .I found out another had been a drummer in an early American jazz band
      (this blew my mind ¨C I had been a drummer in my own band in high
      school!). I even found an old reel-to-reel recording of one his jam
      sessions!
      .I found priceless photos of my great-grandfather Giovanni from ¡°the
      old country,¡± and finally figured out where the heck all the hair on
      my head comes from (if you remember the sitcom Seinfeld, and Kremer¡¯s
      crazy hairstyle, you¡¯ll have a pretty good mental picture of old
      Giovanni).
      And that¡¯s from using just one of the incredibly simple research
      methods I uncovered!
      http://genealogysearchoxnh.blogspot.com/#