Re: The John and Sarah

  • JennyCone@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 1999
      Does anyone know how to check a possible connection with the SWP Neile
      Mackhone who was transported on the John and Sarah after the Battle of
      Worcester with the Neil MacCone who appears in Isle of Wight Co., VA in the
      late 1600's?
      Regards,
      Jennifer Cone
    • stuart
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
        Thank you. He is the one we are searching. We are searching for "proof" he
        is the same Robert Stewart/Stuart of Norwalk and aso for his parents. All
        help is appreciated.
        Thanks again.
        Gwen
        stuart@...