The John and Sarah

  • Kuchim@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 1999
      Gwen

      I show a Robert Stewart listed as a "servant" sold to Thomas Kemble in Mass.
      The website for passenger lists is
      WWW.primenet.com/~langford/ships/shiplist.htm

      Linda
    • JennyCone@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 1999
        Does anyone know how to check a possible connection with the SWP Neile
        Mackhone who was transported on the John and Sarah after the Battle of
        Worcester with the Neil MacCone who appears in Isle of Wight Co., VA in the
        late 1600's?
        Regards,
        Jennifer Cone
      • stuart
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
          Thank you. He is the one we are searching. We are searching for "proof" he
          is the same Robert Stewart/Stuart of Norwalk and aso for his parents. All
          help is appreciated.
          Thanks again.
          Gwen
          stuart@...