Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Digest Number 120

  • janetj6690@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      Has anyone ever run across any records of the Battle of Dunbar. I guess I
      don't mean the Battle itself, but are there any lists of soldiers?? Did most of
      them come from the same area of Scotland?? My possible ancestor is James
      Mackall, but haven't determined what part of Scotland he was from. Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Hello,
        I have about six pages on the Battle of Dunbar, some from the Abernathy family history (my ancestor was Robert Abernathy). Some of this information came from the site www.scotswars.com I don't know if there are any soldiers' lists on this site. If there are, let me know!-Ericka Morgan

        janetj6690@... wrote:
        Has anyone ever run across any records of the Battle of Dunbar. I guess I
        don't mean the Battle itself, but are there any lists of soldiers?? Did most of
        them come from the same area of Scotland?? My possible ancestor is James
        Mackall, but haven't determined what part of Scotland he was from. Janet

        American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Prisoners of war Multi family home for sale Single family home for sale