Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Upton

  • MARY MASON
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      Sorry, Cathy,

      No uptons in my line,

      M.Mason

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: clemar52
      Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:16 PM
      To: ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Upton

      I am descended from the Uptons. My first Upton ancestor came to
      Saugus Ironworks via the Unity. His name was mispelled on the
      passenger list. Are there any Uptons who subscribe to this list?

      Cathy

      Genealogy family tree Family search internet genealogy service Genealogy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "ScottishWarPrisoners" on the web.