Upton

  • clemar52
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
      I am descended from the Uptons. My first Upton ancestor came to
      Saugus Ironworks via the Unity. His name was mispelled on the
      passenger list. Are there any Uptons who subscribe to this list?

      Cathy
    • MARY MASON
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
        Sorry, Cathy,

        No uptons in my line,

        M.Mason

        I am descended from the Uptons. My first Upton ancestor came to
        Saugus Ironworks via the Unity. His name was mispelled on the
        passenger list. Are there any Uptons who subscribe to this list?

        Cathy

        Genealogy family tree Family search internet genealogy service Genealogy

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "ScottishWarPrisoners" on the web.