Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hello, I think I got this email by mistake. My Scottish ancestor fought at the Battles of Dunbar and Worcester, and was imprisoned in the Tower of London before being sent to Virginia as an Indentured servant. He was in the Clan Leslie, and was named Robert Abernathy.-Ericka Morgan

      "J.Gray" <graysnh@...> wrote:Hello Bill,
      I just recently had time to go through some
      older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
      ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
      trying to find out more info of his life here and
      possibly in Scotland.
      If you decide to setup another group or start a news
      letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
      up the good work.
      John Gray