Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • J.Gray
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hello Bill,
      I just recently had time to go through some
      older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
      ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
      trying to find out more info of his life here and
      possibly in Scotland.
      If you decide to setup another group or start a news
      letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
      up the good work.
      John Gray

      http://mail.yahoo.com