Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] "John and Sarah" Scots

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        • JennyCone@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 6, 2004
            Good morning. I don't have proof that these are the same man, but believe
            they could be. I do have copies of either actual documents or transcriptions of
            documents from IOW that reference a man of this name. I am leaving to go out
            of town but will locate these when I return if you are interested. There are
            also documents for Peter and William if these are of interest.

            Jennifer