Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] "John and Sarah" Scots

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
      • Tom Cone
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
          While I have no information to forward your quest at
          this time, I am also looking for information regarding
          Neile MacKone. Particularly if he is of my family
          (and, I suspect, yours). Perhaps we could pool
          resources. I'm particularly interested in what proof
          you might have regarding him being in Isle of Wight
          County, VA.

          Thank you,
          Tomus Cone

          > Was the Neile Mackone listed among the prisoners
          > aboard the "John and Sarah"
          > the same man of this name later found in Isle of
          > Wight County, VA ? Was he
          > the ancestor of the McCone and Cone families of NE
          > North Carolina? There is
          > speculation that he was, but I have been unable to
          > substantiate this. Can anyone
          > tell me if there are court documents for the "sale"
          > of these prisoners after
          > they reached New England?

          =====
          "Dot is the reason Karadon kills clones!"
          - The cast of ANOA:Enclaves

          "Can Suhuy and I go back to creating balance now?"
          -Dot

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • dillard_he@externet.nl
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                            • JennyCone@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 6, 2004
                                Good morning. I don't have proof that these are the same man, but believe
                                they could be. I do have copies of either actual documents or transcriptions of
                                documents from IOW that reference a man of this name. I am leaving to go out
                                of town but will locate these when I return if you are interested. There are
                                also documents for Peter and William if these are of interest.

                                Jennifer