Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] "John and Sarah" Scots

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
            [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
            [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
          • Tom Cone
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
              While I have no information to forward your quest at
              this time, I am also looking for information regarding
              Neile MacKone. Particularly if he is of my family
              (and, I suspect, yours). Perhaps we could pool
              resources. I'm particularly interested in what proof
              you might have regarding him being in Isle of Wight
              County, VA.

              Thank you,
              Tomus Cone

              > Was the Neile Mackone listed among the prisoners
              > aboard the "John and Sarah"
              > the same man of this name later found in Isle of
              > Wight County, VA ? Was he
              > the ancestor of the McCone and Cone families of NE
              > North Carolina? There is
              > speculation that he was, but I have been unable to
              > substantiate this. Can anyone
              > tell me if there are court documents for the "sale"
              > of these prisoners after
              > they reached New England?

              =====
              "Dot is the reason Karadon kills clones!"
              - The cast of ANOA:Enclaves

              "Can Suhuy and I go back to creating balance now?"
              -Dot

              http://vote.yahoo.com
            • dillard_he@externet.nl
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 5, 2004
                                • JennyCone@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Oct 6, 2004
                                    Good morning. I don't have proof that these are the same man, but believe
                                    they could be. I do have copies of either actual documents or transcriptions of
                                    documents from IOW that reference a man of this name. I am leaving to go out
                                    of town but will locate these when I return if you are interested. There are
                                    also documents for Peter and William if these are of interest.

                                    Jennifer