Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • J.Gray
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
        Hello Bill,
        I just recently had time to go through some
        older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
        ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
        trying to find out more info of his life here and
        possibly in Scotland.
        If you decide to setup another group or start a news
        letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
        up the good work.
        John Gray

        http://mail.yahoo.com