Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
      • J.Gray
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
          Hello Bill,
          I just recently had time to go through some
          older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
          ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
          trying to find out more info of his life here and
          possibly in Scotland.
          If you decide to setup another group or start a news
          letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
          up the good work.
          John Gray

          http://mail.yahoo.com