Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
          [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
          [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
        • J.Gray
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 20 2:46 PM
            Hello Bill,
            I just recently had time to go through some
            older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
            ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
            trying to find out more info of his life here and
            possibly in Scotland.
            If you decide to setup another group or start a news
            letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
            up the good work.
            John Gray

            http://mail.yahoo.com