Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
            [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
            [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
          • J.Gray
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
              Hello Bill,
              I just recently had time to go through some
              older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
              ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
              trying to find out more info of his life here and
              possibly in Scotland.
              If you decide to setup another group or start a news
              letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
              up the good work.
              John Gray

              http://mail.yahoo.com