Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
                [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
              • J.Gray
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
                  Hello Bill,
                  I just recently had time to go through some
                  older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
                  ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
                  trying to find out more info of his life here and
                  possibly in Scotland.
                  If you decide to setup another group or start a news
                  letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
                  up the good work.
                  John Gray

                  http://mail.yahoo.com