Re: Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
                      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
                    • J.Gray
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
                        Hello Bill,
                        I just recently had time to go through some
                        older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
                        ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
                        trying to find out more info of his life here and
                        possibly in Scotland.
                        If you decide to setup another group or start a news
                        letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
                        up the good work.
                        John Gray

                        http://mail.yahoo.com