Re: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Indentured New Hampshire Scot

  • dillard_he@externet.nl
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
      [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
    • dillard_he@externet.nl
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 5, 2004
                        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] sinds september 2003
                        [externet] --> [jagerjanssen] since september 2003
                      • J.Gray
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 20, 2005
                          Hello Bill,
                          I just recently had time to go through some
                          older e mails and came across yours.I too am an
                          ancestor of someone from the Berwick Saw Mill.I am
                          trying to find out more info of his life here and
                          possibly in Scotland.
                          If you decide to setup another group or start a news
                          letter I would like to be informed.Thank You and keep
                          up the good work.
                          John Gray

                          http://mail.yahoo.com