Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] The Nerve of posting such

  • MARY MASON
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      I have not received anything either. ??

      Mary

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bob gillis
      Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 2:35 PM
      To: ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] The Nerve of posting such

      MacCone Group wrote:

      > Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
      > orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
      > invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
      > I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
      > tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
      > have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
      > standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
      > sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
      > site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
      > close the door.........

      What are you talking about? I have not received any off color messages
      on this list in over two or three months. Some porn sites have found a
      way to subscribe to Yahoo Groups but I think Yahoo has stopped them.

      bob gillis

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: