Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] The Nerve of posting such

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      MacCone Group wrote:

      > Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
      > orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
      > invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
      > I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
      > tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
      > have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
      > standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
      > sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
      > site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
      > close the door.........

      What are you talking about? I have not received any off color messages
      on this list in over two or three months. Some porn sites have found a
      way to subscribe to Yahoo Groups but I think Yahoo has stopped them.

      bob gillis
    • MARY MASON
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        I have not received anything either. ??

        Mary

        > Clearly disgudting that a such a message was posted on a family
        > orientated site. These weirdos seem to feel that they have rights to
        > invade wholesome and family orientated sites with their behavior and
        > I for one see this as crude and pervated behavior that should be not
        > tolerated at all. Our family list has suffered by those that should
        > have stayed in their closet with their brethern of low moral
        > standards.I dont care for such behavior and that is my view of these
        > sick weirdos. That is my right to state such. This site is no dating
        > site but a research site. Take your garbage back into your closet and
        > close the door.........

        What are you talking about? I have not received any off color messages
        on this list in over two or three months. Some porn sites have found a
        way to subscribe to Yahoo Groups but I think Yahoo has stopped them.

        bob gillis

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: